What would I get?

You’ll receive the detailed information from Canada Border Service Agency on your entry to the country. This information would be very useful if you are applying for PR card renewal or Citizenship. Exact days and time would be very handy to calculate your days in Canada.

What would I need to proceed?

You would need to know your file number                 * Where can I get it       * I do not have a file number

Your full first and last name spelled exactly as in your application

Your date of birth

If you have a spouse included in your application, you’d have to know his/her name and date of birth too

How can I pay?

You may select from the following options: