Special requests

Special requests

You may request and receive notes from any Government officials in Canada: Provincial immigration authorities (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Quebec and others), notes and border crossing dates from CBSA (Canadian Border Service Agency), Citizenship file, Medical assessment results and many, many more.

According to the Canadian Legislation you may request and receive information from any Government agency in Canada.

Just send us a note using the contact form and we will make sure to accommodate your request.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.